Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 17 Core Units; plus
- 10 Electives
Total of 27 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- SITTIND001 Source and use information on the tourism and travel industry
- SITXFIN002 Interpret financial information
- SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFIN004 Prepare and monitor budgets
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXCCS008 Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
- SITXMGT002 Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITTPPD008 Develop tourism products
- SITXGLC001 Research and comply with regulatory requirements
- SITXMPR007 Develop and implement marketing strategies
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- SITXWHS004 Establish and maintain a work health and safety system
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- SITTTSL002 Access and interpret product information
- SITTTSL005 Sell tourism products and services
- SITXCCS002 Provide visitor information
- SITTTSL004 Provide advice on Australian destinations
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- SITTTSL010 Use a computerised reservations or operations system
- SITTTSL009 Process travel-related documentation
- SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Other electives are also available.