Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 12 Core Units; plus
- 11 Electives
Total of 23 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- SITTIND001 Source and use information on the tourism and travel industry
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXCCS008 Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- SITXFIN002 Interpret financial information
- SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
- BSBDIV501 Manage diversity in the workplace
- SITXHRM003 Lead and manage people
- SITXFIN003 Manage finances within a budget
- SITXFIN004 Prepare and monitor budgets
- SITXMGT002 Establish and conduct business relationships
- SITXMGT001 Monitor work operations
- SITTTSL002 Access and interpret product information
- SITTTSL005 Sell tourism products and services
- SITXCCS002 Provide visitor information
- SITTTSL004 Provide advice on Australian destinations
- SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- SITTPPD007 Research and analyse tourism data
- BSBMKG401 Profile the market
- SITXHRM004 Recruit, select and induct staff
Other electives are also available.