Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 7 Core Units; plus
- 12 Electives
Total of 19 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- SITTIND001 Source and use information on the tourism and travel industry
- SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXCCS007 Enhance customer service experiences
- SITXHRM001 Coach others in job skills
- SITXCOM005 Manage conflict
- SITXFIN002 Interpret financial information
- SITXWHS003 Implement and monitor work health and safety practices
- SITXCCS002 Provide visitor information
- SITTTSL004 Provide advice on Australian destinations
- SITTTSL002 Access and interpret product information
- SITTTSL005 Sell tourism products and services
- SITTTSL010 Use a computerised reservations or operations system
- SITTTSL009 Process travel-related documentation
- SITXCCS008 Develop and manage quality customer service practices
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- SITTGDE007 Research and share general information on Australian Indigenous cultures
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
Other electives are also available.