Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 4 Core Units; plus
- 11 Electives
Total of 15 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- SITTIND001 Source and use information on the tourism and travel industry
- SITXCOM002 Show social and cultural sensitivity
- SITXCCS006 Provide service to customers
- SITXWHS001 Participate in safe work practices
- BSBITU212 Create and use spreadsheets
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- SITXCCS002 Provide visitor information
- SITTTSL004 Provide advice on Australian destinations
- SITTTSL010 Use a computerised reservations or operations system
- SITTTSL009 Process travel-related documentation
- SITTTSL002 Access and interpret product information
- SITTTSL005 Sell tourism products and services
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU311 Use simple relational databases
- SITXEBS001 Use social media in a business
Other electives are also available.