Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Kits
The Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 require RTOs to offer RPL to all the learners prior to enrolment. Learners may also apply for RPL during their enrolment/training if they believe that they have already completed the required competecny or competency requirements in part or full.
RPL is an assessment-only process that assesses the competency of an individual—competency which may have been acquired through formal, non-formal and/or informal learning.
We have prepared comprehensive RPL kits for a range of courses/qualifications that include actual RPL assessments. The kit typically contains;
- RPL context and underlying principles
- Pre-training review and context
- Candidate information (self-assessment, forms, evidence guide, RPL process, documentation, evidences, application)
- Assessor information (Competecny requirements, pre-training review, interview record, competency conversation, practical tasks, gap training assessment, evidence review)
- RPL assessment tools
- RPL decision and evidence summary
An RPL kit for a qualification/course covers all the units of competency under that qualification/cours as per the packaging rules. As such, RPL kits may need to be contextualised for different providers based on their specific course contents and structures.
Our RPL Kits are a complete solution for RTOs and CRICOS providers, containing all the required information, forms, policy documents, assessments, and information for both candidates and assessors. The kits are designed to generate and collect sufficient and valid evidences for compliance purpose.
Complete RPL Kits currently available for most diploma level qualifications; e.g.
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
- ICT50115 Diploma of Information Technology
- SIT50116 Diploma of Travel and Tourism Management
We can also develop the kits for any desired course/qualification with BSB, FNS, ICT and SIT packages.
Contact us for further details and a quote.