Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 5 Core Units; plus
- 7 Electives
Total of 12 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- ICTNWK502 Implement secure encryption technologies
- ICTNWK509 Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- ICTNWK601 Design and implement a security system
- ICTNWK602 Plan, configure and test advanced server-based security
- ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- ICTNWK608 Configure network devices for a secure network infrastructure
- ICTNWK609 Configure and manage intrusion prevention system on network sensors
- ICTNWK612 Plan and manage troubleshooting advanced integrated IP networks
- ICTSAD503 Minimise risk of new technologies to business solutions
- ICTNWK503 Install and maintain valid authentication processes
- BSBWHS605 Develop, implement and maintain WHS management systems
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
Other electives are also available.