Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 5 Core Units; plus
- 11 Electives
Total of 16 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- ICTICT418 Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTNWK529 Install and manage complex ICT networks
- ICTSUS501 Implement server virtualisation for a sustainable ICT system
- ICTTEN611 Produce an ICT network architecture design
- ICTNWK506 Configure, verify and troubleshoot WAN links and IP services in a medium enterprise network
- ICTNWK507 Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise routers
- ICTNWK508 Install, operate and troubleshoot medium enterprise switches
- ICTNWK511 Manage network security
- ICTNWK509 Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks
- ICTNWK531 Configure an internet gateway
- ICTNWK518 Design an enterprise wireless local area network
- ICTSAS509 Provide client ICT support services
- ICTPMG501 Manage ICT projects
- ICTNWK603 Plan, configure and test advanced internetwork routing solutions
- ICTNWK604 Plan and configure advanced internetwork switching solutions
Other electives are also available.