Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 4 Core Units; plus
- 16 Electives
Total of 20 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- BSBSUS501 Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a Safe Workplace
- ICTICT509 Gather Data to Identify Business Requirements
- ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- ICTICT514 Identify and Manage the Implementation of Current Industry-Specific Technologies
- ICTSAS518 Install and Ugrade Operating Systems
- ICTSAS505 Review and Update Disaster Recovery and Contingency Plans
- ICTSAS509 Provide client ICT support services
- ICTSAS502 Establish and Maintain Client User Liaison
- ICTSAD503 Minimise Risk of New Technologies to Business Solutions
- ICTICT418 Contribute to Copyright, Ethics and Privacy in an IT Environment
- ICTWEB512 Administer Business Websites and Servers
- ICTWEB516 Research and Apply Emerging Web Technology Trends
- ICTPMG501 Manage ICT Projects
- ICTICT501 Research and Review Hardware Technology Options for Organisations
- CUADIG503 Design E-learning Resources
- ICTSAS512 Review and Manage Delivery of Maintenance Services
- ICTNWK511 Manage Network Security
- BSBMGT608 Manage Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- BSBWOR501 Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
Other electives are also available.