Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 3 Core Units; plus
- 11 Electives
Total of 14 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- FNSACC624 Monitor Corporate Governance Activities
- FNSINC601 Apply Economic Principles to Work in The Financial Services Industry
- FNSINC602 Interpret and Use Financial Statistics and Tools
- FNSACC601 Prepare and Administer Tax Documentation for Legal Entities
- FNSACC603 Implement Tax Plans and Evaluate Tax Obligations
- FNSACC602 Audit and Report on Financial Systems and Records
- FNSACC608 Evaluate Organisation’s Financial Performance
- FNSACC613 Prepare and Analyse Management Accounting Information
- FNSACC614 Prepare Complex Corporate Financial Reports
- BSBCOM503 Develop Processes for The Management of Breaches in Compliance Requirements
- FNSACC607 Evaluate Business Performanc
- BSBMGT617 Develop and Implement a Business Plan
- FNSACC606 Conduct Internal Audit
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
Other electives are also available. Please note, if you are using the above structure, some of the units may have pre-requisites. Packaging rules must be followed.