Complete Qualification Assessment Pack
We have developed a sample course structure for your convenience as below. This structure meets the packaging requirements for this course.
- 8 Core Units; plus
- 5 Electives
Total of 13 units of competency are included in this pack.
Course structure provided as a sample only.
Other electives may be selected and ordered as required.
Placing an Order: See our ORDERS page for the ordering and delivery process.
Contact us for more information and quotes or ring: +61 3 9005 7595
- BSBFIA401 Prepare Financial Reports
- BSBITU422 Use digital technologies to collaborate in the workplace
- FNSACC311 Process Financial Transactions and Extract Interim Reports
- FNSACC312 Administer Subsidiary Accounts and Ledgers
- FNSACC408 Work Effectively in the Accounting and Bookkeeping Industry
- FNSACC416 Set up and Operate a Computerised Accounting System
- FNSTPB401 Complete Business Activity and Instalment Activity Statements
- FNSTPB402 Establish and Maintain Payroll Systems
- FNSACC412 Prepare Operational Budgets
- FNSACC414 Prepare Financial Statements for Non-reporting Entities
- FNSACC411 Process Business Tax Requirements
- BSBITU402 Develop and Use Complex Spreadsheets
- FNSACC413 Make Decisions in a Legal Context
Other electives are also available. Please note, if you are using the above structure, some of the units may have pre-requisites. Packaging rules must be followed.