Effective & Time-Tested Assessment Tools for RTOs
Designed specifically for classroom-based, face-to-face delivery and instructor/trainer-led environment (e.g. CRICOS courses).
Successfully being delivered in RTOs across Australia for over 10 years. With our assessment tools, you will not have to worry about changing, improving or “fixing” them. They are ready to go and implement straight away in your RTO. Our unique structure is easy to follow by both students/learners and trainers. Professionally written and formatted to maintain quality, consistency, and high-level presentation.
Our assessment tools are some of the best in the industry and have withstood years of internal and external reviews and audits.
Importantly, our assessments are designed based on classroom hours, i.e. aligned with the unit hours and a 20-hour week delivery schedule. Assessment tools are supported by;
- Unit information & requirements
- Detailed lesson plan
- Delivery plan
- Assessment plan
- Detailed assessment tasks and supporting documents
- Checklists/marking guide and competency record sheet
- Competency/unit mapping
All contained in a Trainer’s Guide and a Learner’s Guide. Supporting resources/readings are provided where available.
Custom-branded to your RTO – Ready to use. See the Orders page for more information.
We specialise in Business Service (BSB), Financial Services (FNS), Information and Communications Technology (ICT), and Travel and Tourism (SIT) training packages.
Explore Our Assessment Packs
Explore the sample course structures in our courses section or select your own units from a range of units available across all these packages. Structured as per the packaging rules for your convenience.
Individual units can also be ordered.
Complete Peace of Mind & Support
We are one of the leading providers of quality training and assessment resources to the vocational education and training (VET) sector. Our assessment tools and supporting materials are effective, economical, and are being successfully delivered in RTOs across Australia. Features include;
- Unique and user-friendly format and strcuture
- More than just “assessment tools” – comprehensive supporting information for compliance purpose
- First/iniital audit rectification support guarantee
- Dedicatedly designed for high academic quality and outcomes
- Easy to implement and follow by both students and trainers/assessors
- Do not require “fixing” – fully mapped with detailed instructions and tools
- Custom-branded to your RTO – ready to go
- Economically priced – one-time license fee for unlimited use within the RTO
- Word and PDF files provided for customisation and updates
- Validation support available
We have a proud history of compliance outcomes in both external and internal audits and offer a unique support guarantee to ensure that our clients continue to meet the regulatory and quality requirements.
RTO and CRICOS consultancy services, including new/initial registrations and RTO & CRICOS compliance, can also be provided through our group company, E-Skills Australia, one of the leading RTO and compliance consulting companies in Australia.